Information on attending the festival concerts
the health and safety of all visitors and artists are our priority. Audiences will be obliged to adhere to specific epidemic measures.
Thank you for your understanding.
IMF Summer Festivities of Early Music
Specific public health in force from 12 July 2021:
In gain admission to concerts, visitors must present paper or electronic certificates proving that they have met one of the following conditions:
- 14 days after the second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, but not more than 9 months.
- At least 14 days from receiving a one-dose vaccine, yet not more than 9 months.
- No more than 180 days have elapsed since your first positive test for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Solemn declaration of negative result from a COVID-19 self-test, taken no longer than 72 hours ago at a workplace. (Confirmation issued by the employer or solemn declaration is acceptable.)
- Solemn declaration of negative result of a COVID-19 self-test, taken no longer than 72 hours ago at a school or other educational facility. (Confirmation issued by school or other educational facility or solemn declaration signed by student's legal representative is acceptable.)
- Negative POC antigen test result, not older than 72 hours, or negative PCR test result, not older than 7 days. Tests are not necessary for children up to the age of 6.
- Negative antigenic self-test carried out at the concert venue.
- Listeners entering our concert venues are obliged to wear the prescribed nose and mouth covering. In case you do not have a respirator or you need a new one, please contact the production team or medical supervisor.